About Windows Solution
Installing Window Film Is What We Do Best
Our philosophy has shaped our success. These are the values we bring to every window film/tinting installation:
CRAFTMANSHIP: Window film installation is one of the most difficult of all finish trades. We get one shot to make it perfect with no way to fix mistakes. The installer is the most important part in the process. Unlike the vast a majority of our competition, we do not subcontract the film installation. We train our installers from the ground up. Our installers are detailed-oriented individuals with journeyman level skill levels. They are equally concerned with quality and efficiency. We have a dedicated, and experienced team — some of them are second-generation from the original workforce.
QUALITY PRODUCT: We have been using 3M™ Window Film for over 40 years. There are other films but we believe 3M™ manufactures the finest quality film in the world. Their technology is light years ahead of the competition. 3M™ has great warranties. It is the gold standard by any criteria;
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE: So much of modern contracting depends of timely and accurate paperwork. We take care to complete each step in the process from the moment of first contact to the day your project is completed. We also fulfill the warranties, lien releases, insurance certificates, and complete paper trail for every one.
California Contractor’s License for Window Coverings (insured and bonded) 435258
We are a 3M Platinum Dealer
We have completed thousands of Installations
The title Platinum Dealer is given to only the best 3M dealers. 3M appreciates how much film we have sold and installed. We appreciate our satisfied customer base and their returning business. We have also been named 3M Dealer of the Year (Southwest) in 2008, 2009, 2012 and 2013.
Window film is in our DNA – since 1969
Window Solutions is the heir company of 3 Bay Area men, Pat Murphy, Bernie Bramante, and Bob Niger Sr. In 1967, 3M invented window film products and from the beginning, these individuals understood the value of the window film products. At Window Solutions, we continue in the tradition set by Pat, Bernie and Bob, we do not take your installation for granted, it is our responsibility to gain your trust by getting your job done with expert craftsmanship in a timely manner.
How Window Solutions Came to Be
- 1969 Paul’s father, Pat Murphy became an authorized dealer in 3M’s Special Tapes division and started the Special Products Company
- 1976 Bernie Bramante, an associate of Pat Murphy, left 3M to start Window Solutions in San Francisco. Later in 1990, Bernie bought Bell Glass Tinting, an East bay company from Bob Niger Sr.
- 1986 Paul Murphy (Pat’s son) purchased Special Products from the family and transitioned from installing window film (for over 17 years) to estimating and running the company.
- 2007 Paul Murphy acquired Window Solutions from Bernie Bramante and merging it with Special Products.
- 2016 Window Solutions is acquired by and becomes a Solar Art company. Read more about the acquisition here.
About Founder Paul Murphy
Since first becoming involved in the Window Film industry in 1969 as a teenager, I have wanted to run the best window film company in America. Over the past twenty five years I have built the best team in the industry. I promise we will do a great job on your project and live up to your high expectations. Thanks for employing my team!